Dr. Mockler has a caring attitude and an unwavering attention to detail. He uses these attributes to help you with all aspects of your treatment plan. Dr. Mockler has a broad base of experience and training. In addition to his extensive training in Plastic Surgery, he has completed a fellowship in Hand and Microsurgery.
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, Plastic Surgery
- Bay Medical Center, Panama City
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
- Panama City Surgery Center
- Northwest Florida Surgery Center
- Chief of Surgery, Bay Medical Center 2001
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Florida Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Hand and Microsurgery, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Plastic Surgery Resident, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Doctor of Medicine, cum laude, Dalhousie University
- Bachelor of Science, University of New Brunswick, Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada U
- Saint John High School, Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada
- American Cancer Society – Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
Dr. Mockler is a proud sponsor of “Making Strides Against Breast Cancer,” an annual walk to support the American Cancer Society. The walk, which aims to recognize those with cancer as well as raise awareness and money to support research and programs, has raised more than $400 million since 1993.
In 2010 alone, more than 800,000 participants across the US joined in the cause to raise more than $60 million. To learn more about how you can join “Making Strides Against Breast Cancer,” visit the American Cancer Society’s website.